Live a healthy life and learn about services in our community in this annual, fun, FREE, educational event hosted by the Community Outreach Center (COC) and the Community Outreach Coalition.
Just some of the FREE services oﬀered:
- Learn about assistance from over 45 agencies
- Child ID kits administered by the El Paso County Sheriﬀ’s Oﬃce
- Vision screenings oﬀered by the Vision Van
- Child screenings Ronald McDonald Care Mobile
- Flu and pneumonia vaccines administered by Sam’s Club Pharmacy
- Please consider saving lives by donating blood at the Bonﬁls Bloodmobile.
- Low cost lab screenings will also be available
Lunch & pie will be served by the Calhan Bulldogs Booster Club & Calhan Alumni.
For more info, call 719-347-7638 or e-mail email@example.com